Thursday, July 12, 2012

"You Are My Sunshine" prints

I can't lie--I copied these prints from a seller on Etsy.  I loved them, but they were a bit out of my budget for the three, and I knew I could make something very similar using Photoshop.  So if you are looking to buy them, please go to this shop on Etsy! :)

For my rendition, I used Adobe Photoshop, and some cute flower graphics from Ginger World on Etsy.

Baby girl artwork mockup
These prints were the start of my nursery planning, and I am really happy with how they turned out.  I had them printed at Winflash.com as matte 8x10's for around $5 (including shipping)  and they turned out wonderful.  I bought some white frames from Target for $2.99 each, and hung them above the changing table.  For less than $20 I have custom FRAMED artwork--can't beat that!

You can see the finished prints hanging in this photo:

cecelia wall

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Well done knock off. (psst...I'm also guilty of reproducing versions of etsy prints)

    ReplyDelete